Bleach Emos Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For The Bleach Game BEW

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pacdude GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pacdude

Pacdude GM App Empty
PostSubject: Pacdude GM App   Pacdude GM App Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:12 am

My name is caleb, I am 16 years old, and I am a huge video game fan. My in game name is Nukui Hanza and i would like to apply for an admin possition. I have been involved with tons of bleach games and I know how to take on the responsibility of an admin. Instead of applying for a master admin I want to apply for an admin. I feel to become a master admin you must earn it, not just sign up and hope you get the spot. I have been in this biz long enough to know that you can't trust random people with a lot of power. I am very trustworthy, very respectfull, and I am very good with people. I have been the Co-owner of some bleach games and i have at times been an iconner. I am very capable of making a worry free eviroment for the game that way other players dont have to worry about people who break the rules. I like to keep the game fun and I plan on doing so if you make me admin. Thank you for reading. You can contact me at Pcadude2000@yahoo.com.
Back to top Go down

Pacdude GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Emos Wrath :: Applications :: GM Apps-
Jump to: